RAFFA Windrush International Development Scholarship Scheme are pleased to announce JN Powell and Valtiman Baker Awards for Hillside Primary School, Hillside, St Thomas, Jamaica.
11:00 am Morrisons (Peckham) Summer Carni...
Morrisons (Peckham) Summer Carni...
Aug 27 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Rose Morgan, Morrisons Peckham, Community Champion, was inspired by South London Domino Fest to get involved in the “NHS BT/One Love” Blood Donor recruitment programme. “Morrisons Summer Carnival”, activies include a steel band, giveaways, raffles,[...]
all-day Jamaica Christian Diaspora Confe...
Jamaica Christian Diaspora Confe...
Oct 13 – Oct 14 all-day
A Special Invitation to join us Operation Save Jamaica, a Christian charity based in Jamaica, in collaboration with Christian leaders and partnering with civil society in the Diaspora (Bishop Wilton Powell OBE, Overseer of the[...]
- Every Donor Matters supports International Missing Type Campaign
- Morrisons (Peckham) Summer Carnival in association with “One Love” programme, Saturday 27th August 2016,11am-4pm
- Raffa Medical Donation to Antigua and Barbuda’s Health Services
- Operation Save Jamaica, a Christian charity based in Jamaica, in collaboration with Christian leaders and partnering with civil society in the Diaspora
- “Go Right On” by Patrick Mclean supports One Love, One Blood Campaign