RAFFA Windrush International Development Scholarship Scheme are pleased to announce JN Powell and Valtiman Baker Awards for Hillside Primary School, Hillside, St Thomas, Jamaica.
all-day 2nd Mary Seacole Knowledge Shari...
2nd Mary Seacole Knowledge Shari...
Jun 16 – Jun 17 all-day
International Health Development 2nd Mary Seacole Knowledge Sharing Symposium on Maternal Health, Care & Education Wednesday 17th June 2015, time to be confirmed Grandiosa Hotel Conference Suite, Montego Bay, Jamaica For more information:[...]
- KIWANIS Brixton, London Clubs, NHS Blood & Transplant and RAFFA collaborate to SAVE LIVES
- UK Diaspora Passing the Baton: Mobile Blood Collection Unit for Jamaica – catalyst for community engagement and involvement
- Launch of the International Decade for People of African Descent
- A Mobile Blood Collection Unit for Jamaica
- RAFFA supports NHS Blood and Transplant Donor Drive Passing the Baton to save Lives