“Sponsor a Student and Primary School for Jamaica Education 50”
Jamaica Education Initiative aims to support 50 Windrush International Development Scholarship Awards for primary school students:
Jamaica Education Initiative (JEI) aims:
- To support innovative learning solutions that improve educational attainment
- To translate education into skills for employability and enterprise development
- To improve access and competency in ICT and Library facilities for community empowerment
- Basic Schools – Child Health Improvement
- Primary Schools; Computers, Book & Clothes
- High Schools: Windrush International Development Scholarship Scheme
- Teacher Support: Autism & Learning Disabilities
Windrush International Development Scholarship Awards are designed to recognise the potential of children at Primary and High Schools and establish a legacy for inspiring individuals who have made a significant impact on the education of children and young people.
RAFFA, has been awarded the coveted Inspire Mark for Passing the Baton from the London Organising committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) and Food, Nutrition & healthier Lives from 2012 Health Improvement Legacy ( NHS London).
RAFFA…Inspiring Social Action Leadership for Education
For more information, please contact Rudi Page, CEO, RAFFA
e: email@example.com or