all-day 2nd Mary Seacole Knowledge Shari...
2nd Mary Seacole Knowledge Shari...
Jun 16 – Jun 17 all-day
International Health Development 2nd Mary Seacole Knowledge Sharing Symposium on Maternal Health, Care & Education Wednesday 17th June 2015, time to be confirmed Grandiosa Hotel Conference Suite, Montego Bay, Jamaica For more information:[...]
- Street Pastors Jamaica – Who We Are
- ONE LOVE, ONE BLOOD, SAVES LIVES Campaign launch for Western Jamaica
- Lily of The Valley Enterprise for Health & Community Development join RAFFA International Development System
- KIWANIS Brixton, London Clubs, NHS Blood & Transplant and RAFFA collaborate to SAVE LIVES
- UK Diaspora Passing the Baton: Mobile Blood Collection Unit for Jamaica – catalyst for community engagement and involvement