Inspiring young people to serve and achieve their potential
- To nurture the creative energy of young people.
- To improve opportunities for children and young people to build relationships with international communities.
- To recognise cultural excellence in performance, skills development and learning: essays, dance, drama, heritage, legal, music, poetry, science, sports and visual arts.
London 2012 Legacy: Passing the Baton to JSTAR Enterprise
Award winning, Passing the Baton programmes have been transferred to JSTAR Enterprise, a non-profit organisation that provides mentoring and support for vulnerable and at risk young people between the ages of 14 – 25.
Passing the Baton Youth Leaders: Attitude, Aspiration & Attainment
- Involving young people in the design, development and delivery of community empowerment projects.
- Improving young people’s skills and enhancing employment and enterprise opportunities.
- Developing partnerships between education institutions and health & wellbeing organisations